Immunohistochemistry Technical Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) or Immunocytochemistry (ICC)，is a technique which analyzes the location, quality or quantity of in-situ antigen in tissue, through hybridization of specific antibody to antigen, and labeled chromogenic agent on antibody.
Experimental procedure and service content:
1. Tissues fixed, paraffin-embedded and sectioned.
2. Deparaffined, rehydrated.
3. Antigen retrieval.
4. Quench endogenous peroxidase and block endogenous biotin.
5. Normal goat serum blocking.
6. Antibody incubation, SP stain method.
7. DAB stain, hematoxylin counterstain.
8.Stained sections photographed under microscope.
9. Dehydrated, coverslip applied with mounting medium.
10.Image gray-scale value calculated and analyzed.
Paraffin-embedded tissues or slides could be provided from customor. Primary antibody should be provided from customor or bought by us. Service products include images, stained sections and analysis data.